- Airstream Plans Major Plant Expansion
- RV Subculture of Temporary Homes at RV Resort
- Thor to Showcase 2015 Motorhomes at Hershey RV Show
- Cruiser RV Desplays Innovative Travel Trailer Floorplans at Open House
- Parts Supplier Serves Vintage Travel Trailers
- Flooding Closes Iowa Campground
- $250 a Day Fine for Parking RV on Your Lawn
- RVers Parked on School Ground Minimize Vandalism
- Camping World/Good Sam Rally to Return 2015
- Canadian RV, Camping Industry Lobby Government on Infrastructure Needs
>We all want to have hot water when we are RVing, but not too hot. Many RVs come with a fixed water heater thermostat set on 1400F and that is just too hot for many people. If this is the case for you, watch Stew Oleson find out the solution: to exchange the fixed thermostat for an adjustable one so you can lower the temperature to where you find it comfortable.
Join Our FREE RVBasics Email Discussion Group
Get current information about the RVing lifestyle, and the RV industry from your fellow RVers. You can also post your own questions. We never share your email address with anyone. Get more info about the RVbasics Discussion Group.
Enter your email address below.
- Health Care for Younger RVers
- Comparing RV Black Tank Flushers
- 11 Quick RVing Tips from a Full Time RVer
- ‘Sisters on the Fly’ Love RV Lifestyle
- Expert Commentary on the New Atwood RV Refrigerator
- How to Check Your RV Refrigerator Cooling Unit
- Understanding RV Electrical Systems
- RV Toilet: How to Remove and Replace
- Retired Naval Office Builds Motorhome to tour Europe
- IS THAT AN RV?
- SwiftHitch Wireless Backup Camera Product Review
- RVer drags towed 6 miles with transmission in park!
- World’s Fastest Travel Trailer Tow
- Young Couple Tells about Living in a Bus Conversion
- Eagle Nest Village, New Mexico Considers Pay-for Automated RV Dump Stations