- Thor Motor Coach Ranks #1 Motorhome Maker 2013
- Lance Camper Receives Awards For Campers and Trailers
- ARVC Awards Park of The Year
- Campground Owners May Abandon Wal-Mart RV Parking Battle
- 40 RVs Evacuated in New Braunfels, TX Due to Flooding
- Cruise Inn to Build RV Park/Campground Network
- Community Grapples with Oil Workers Living in RVs
- KOA Acquires Lazydays Campground in Tucson
- ‘Wheel People’ Exhibit at RV/MH Hall of Fame and Museum
- National Park Service Reopens All National Parks
- New Children’s RV Adventure Book PublishedTim Shephard, author of “Restoring a Dream: My Journey Restoring a Vintage Airstream” has published his latest project – “Airstream Adventurers” a book series geared toward kids. “The series includes places we have visited in our Airstream that any reader can visit,” says Tim.
>We all want to have hot water when we are RVing, but not too hot. Many RVs come with a fixed water heater thermostat set on 1400F and that is just too hot for many people. If this is the case for you, watch Stew Oleson find out the solution: to exchange the fixed thermostat for an adjustable one so you can lower the temperature to where you find it comfortable.
Join Our FREE RVBasics Email Discussion Group
Get current information about the RVing lifestyle, and the RV industry from your fellow RVers. You can also post your own questions. We never share your email address with anyone. Get more info about the RVbasics Discussion Group.
Enter your email address below.
- ‘Sisters on the Fly’ Love RV Lifestyle
- Expert Commentary on the New Atwood RV Refrigerator
- How to Check Your RV Refrigerator Cooling Unit
- Understanding RV Electrical Systems
- RV Toilet: How to Remove and Replace
- Retired Naval Office Builds Motorhome to tour Europe
- IS THAT AN RV?
- SwiftHitch Wireless Backup Camera Product Review
- RVer drags towed 6 miles with transmission in park!
- World’s Fastest Travel Trailer Tow
- Young Couple Tells about Living in a Bus Conversion
- Eagle Nest Village, New Mexico Considers Pay-for Automated RV Dump Stations
- Mini Pop-Up Camp Trailer for Motorcycles
- Flash Flooding Forces Campers to Tow RVs from Campground
- RVer flies drone over FMCA Indiana RV rally