- South Shore RV Park in Sodus Point, N.Y., Named Country’s Most Beautiful
- Grand Design RV Rolls Out New Lightweight Travel Trailers
- Mesa Spirit RV Resort Wins Award
- Flooding Closes Oklahoma Campgrounds
- Christmas in July at Ohio’s Van Buren State Park
- RV/MH Museum Features Historic Shasta Travel Trailer Exhibit
- RVWest Magazine 2015 Readers’ Top RV Parks
- Cruise Inn Adds First East Coast RV Resort
- New Jersey Camping Season Starts Soon
- Airstream Interstate Top Selling Type B Diesel Motorhome Third Year in a Row
>We all want to have hot water when we are RVing, but not too hot. Many RVs come with a fixed water heater thermostat set on 1400F and that is just too hot for many people. If this is the case for you, watch Stew Oleson find out the solution: to exchange the fixed thermostat for an adjustable one so you can lower the temperature to where you find it comfortable.
Join Our FREE RVBasics Email Discussion Group
Get current information about the RVing lifestyle, and the RV industry from your fellow RVers. You can also post your own questions. We never share your email address with anyone. Get more info about the RVbasics Discussion Group.
Enter your email address below.
- The History of RV’s and Trailers… One Hour Documentary
- Mobile Internet Options for RVers
- Health Care for Younger RVers
- Comparing RV Black Tank Flushers
- 11 Quick RVing Tips from a Full Time RVer
- ‘Sisters on the Fly’ Love RV Lifestyle
- Expert Commentary on the New Atwood RV Refrigerator
- How to Check Your RV Refrigerator Cooling Unit
- Understanding RV Electrical Systems
- RV Toilet: How to Remove and Replace
- Retired Naval Office Builds Motorhome to tour Europe
- IS THAT AN RV?
- SwiftHitch Wireless Backup Camera Product Review
- RVer drags towed 6 miles with transmission in park!
- World’s Fastest Travel Trailer Tow