- New Jersey Camping Season Starts Soon
- Airstream Interstate Top Selling Type B Diesel Motorhome Third Year in a Row
- Michigan RV, Camping Show Opens Tomorrow
- All National Parks Offer Free Entrance January 19
- Low Fuel Prices Driving Interest In RV Lifestyle
- United Shade Offers RVers Three Lines of Roller Shades
- Good Sam’s Top Group Camping RV Parks for 2014
- Thor Motor Coach Adds New Floor Plans for 2015
- Georgia State Parks Offers Snowbird Rate for RVers
- Michigan State Parks accepting applications for 2015 campground hosts
- Dometic Offers Awning Simulator AppDometic, a supplier of RV comfort and convenience products, recently rolled out a free mobile app that provides a simulator to let consumers visualize their RVs with various Dometic patio awnings. Theresa Brown, aftermarkets product manager, said the new Dometic Awnings app is a boon to the visually-oriented who need a boost beyond standard sales-display […]
This Class B camper van is the first major enhancement of that original VW camper concept, adding a two-meter slideout module that electrically extends from the rear of the van and automatically levels via retractable stabilizer jacks. Once extended the liftgate still opens for access.
The DoubleBack is intended to emulate the space of a motor home in a compact vehicle with a kitchenette, fold out bed and other refinements yet reportedly retains the functionality of a daily driving van.
Join Our FREE RVBasics Email Discussion Group
Get current information about the RVing lifestyle, and the RV industry from your fellow RVers. You can also post your own questions. We never share your email address with anyone. Get more info about the RVbasics Discussion Group.
Enter your email address below.
- The History of RV’s and Trailers… One Hour Documentary
- Mobile Internet Options for RVers
- Health Care for Younger RVers
- Comparing RV Black Tank Flushers
- 11 Quick RVing Tips from a Full Time RVer
- ‘Sisters on the Fly’ Love RV Lifestyle
- Expert Commentary on the New Atwood RV Refrigerator
- How to Check Your RV Refrigerator Cooling Unit
- Understanding RV Electrical Systems
- RV Toilet: How to Remove and Replace
- Retired Naval Office Builds Motorhome to tour Europe
- IS THAT AN RV?
- SwiftHitch Wireless Backup Camera Product Review
- RVer drags towed 6 miles with transmission in park!
- World’s Fastest Travel Trailer Tow